Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hormones up down and all around

Attempting to work but sitting here crying while I watch 16 & Pregnant. Such a heart wrenching decision that young girl is making...having an aunt and uncle adopt her lil' girl. I've spent the morning playing with my princess to keep us out of the repairman's way. It got so late that we decided to skip daycare and she'd just stay home today...so like I said I'm attempting to work and she's playing in her room. But I can't imagine giving my child away to someone else to raise and now I'm all in tears with this playing in the background.

We're not trying to conceive but we're not preventing it from happening...and it hasn't happened. I go for my yearly in Feb. and we need to decide if we're going to keep the status quo or start trying...I've been watching a ton of baby shows lately and I've got the bug...but then I try to be logical and look at our lives...I'm in school, so not sure getting pregnant now would be ideal. We don't have a spare bedroom, so there's another mark against it. And I could go on and on...which is why we're just not interferring at the moment. If and when it's our time we'll get pregnant and have a beautiful baby. We already have our princess, but she's 5 going on 18:) So we definitely don't have a baby in the house anymore:)

Okay back to attempt to work some more:)

1 comment: