Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Life moves on

So I signed up for Weight Watchers and I tracked my points came really close to meeting them and didn't surpass them and even earned activity points a couple of days...had one day where I had ice cream at stone cold and what do I have to show for my first week...a gain of 1/5th a pound...that's right folks I get healthier and get fatter? I know I'm sure it's water weight but ARGH! This this is the exact reason I am finally researching weight loss surgery...this is the story of my life! All the way back into high school. I fnally get the bulimia under control rather than it controlling me and start hitting the gym with some guy friends and start living off of salad...and I gain 40lbs in about 3 months...I visit the Dr and they attempt to explain again about my PCOS and how it can mess up my metabolism, um gee ya think?! But they have no answers as to what to do to control it at that time... Oh and of course I was diagnosed with influenza A w/h1n1 symptoms yesterday so I'm stuck at home until Thursday...so I'm missing class and feeling horrible and it's just a horrible, terrible no good day so far. I'm super grumpy as well. But I am still tracking my points...

1 comment:

  1. Keep at it girlie! It can take a couple weeks.

    Sorry your so sick :-((((

    (((hugz)))
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete