Sunday, February 20, 2011

Extravagance gives me a kick in the rear

So we totally splurged this morning and went to an outrageously priced brunch...But then we got there and it was definitely priced appropriately for all they offered. We went to P.H.A.T Daddy's and YUM! We've been there for dinner before and the dinner is priced about the same as the brunch:) I've never paid that much for a "breakfast" before. But ya know it was fun to splurge!

Of course that was until we were wandering our way home through the back roads and I remembered last night was the first night of 1000mg of metformin...so yep splurging this morning was NOT the smart gastrointestinal idea. LOL We made it home, I thought I was going to die, and went back to bed.

So I enjoyed the brunch but we'd already decided we probably wouldn't be back except for maybe something special. And now I think we might just call one visit good enough:)

1 comment: