Sunday, January 3, 2016

#16in16

A friend has challenged myself and others to accomplish 16 goals in 2016...now to come up with 16 goals.

1. Blog more ~ at least weekly

2. Complete 2 5Ks...official or unofficial...

3. Complete the 2016 Reading Challenge (details found here http://modernmrsdarcy.com/2016-reading-challenge/ but basically 12 books in 12 months from 12 categories)

4. Complete 5 tasks on my old 101 in 1001 dayzeroproject list (made the original list in 2011...my 1001 expired in 2014...most items are still items I want to complete though...so I continue)

5. Complete at least 1 of the daily tasks per week of Declutter 365 Home Storage Solutions 101 (https://www.facebook.com/groups/declutter365/) I know I will not do every daily task, but this way I will at least do 52 tasks toward decluttering this year.

6. Take back control of my body...weigh in at least every 2 weeks, measurements monthly, myfitnesspal tracking at least 7 days a month, wear charge HR and work on increasing steps

7. More family one on one time: 2 dates a month with mom/princess, 2 dates a month with dad/princess, 1 date a month with mom/dad

8. Memorize 12 Bible verses (1 per month)

9. Complete at least one hand/foot print canvas art for each kiddo

10. Do not load Starbucks card with more than $25 a month

11. Continue with the clothing purge by doing the hanger trick...all hangers currently facing one way...as laundry is cleaned and putaway place hangers facing opposite direction...every 3, 4 or 6 months purge the hangers that are still facing the original way

12. Have at least 1 overnight trip with hubby...even if it's only a 1 night overnight trip

13. Complete Yoga with Adriene Camp...whether I do all in January or not... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFKE7WVJfvaHW5q283SxchA

14. Visit 2 or more new "touristy" things in Iowa...

15. Pay off 3 credit cards...2 are already in plan and will be paid off before February...added the 3rd for a little challenge

16. Do not overstock my pantry, freezer, etc. I didn't grow up food poor or anything but I have issues with free space in my pantries and freezer...which makes no sense because I live 2 blocks from the grocery store...if I don't have it and need/want it I can go get it. So first step in this is creating an inventory and then no major shopping trips until we have significant empty space.

No comments:

Post a Comment