Sunday, January 3, 2016

Another year, another attempt at blogging

So it appears I haven't posted since 2012...it's 2016 now. Wow how my life has changed since 2012.  I'm now a mother of two. I no longer work. I attend college full time. I begin pharmacy school later this year, where is still up in the air...I have accepted a seat at Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy at East Tennessee State University. However, it would be easier for our family if I get offered a seat at University of Iowa. We are waiting to hear from UI...and that's an entirely different blog.

I'm on winter break right now. Lots is happening. It's a new year so there are lots of new resolutions as well. One of them is to blog at least once a week...So we shall see how that goes. I rarely have time alone, much less time to compose my thoughts...so welcome to my stream of consciousness, enjoy or don't, as you please.

And speaking of that never having time alone...that's all for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment